Accidents can and do happen every day. If you have been injured in an accident due to someone else's negligence, their insurance company may owe you more than the cost of your medical bills. Pain and suffering, lost wages and loss of companionship are other reasons for compensation.
Insurance companies routinely deny claims. When they do — I can help. I am Greg Colvin, a trial lawyer with more than 20 years of experience. The first 10 years in which I practiced law, I litigated medical malpractice cases for a large personal injury law firm. The experience I gained there has served me well in my practice since then.
For an experienced litigator and Orlando personal injury lawyer, call 407-426-7808 or toll free at 800-483-0522 or contact the law office of R. Gregory Colvin, LLC.
Experienced Car and Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Handling a Full Range of Personal Injury Claims
I have experience and can vigorously represent your interests in virtually every type of personal injury claim. If you have suffered any of the following personal injuries or accidents below — I can help:
- Serious traffic accidents (car accidents, van accidents, truck or SUV crashes or motorcycle accidents)
- Bicycle or pedestrian accidents
- Construction accidents caused by explosions, equipment malfunctions, employer negligence
- Head injuries with brain damage
- Burn injuries
- Nursing home negligence or elder abuse
- Wrongful death
- Dog bites which cause disfigurement or scarring
- Slip-and-fall accidents or other premises liability accidents
- Injuries due to defective or dangerous products or faulty safety warning labels
Florida Medical Malpractice Attorney
Medical malpractice requires a certain level of experience to handle effectively. It is not unusual to work with medical experts such as radiologists, physical therapists, cardiologists, surgeons or other medical specialists. If you have suffered any of the following personal injuries due to hospital or physician error — I can help:
- Brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Birth injuries
- Failure to diagnose
- Surgical errors
- Cerebral hypoxia (lack of oxygen to the brain)
- Prescription errors
- Fetal distress injuries
- Emergency room errors
- Delay in diagnosis
- Anesthesia errors
More Than 20 Years of Experience on Your Side
If you suffered a personal injury from an accident or due to negligence, please call 407-426-7808 or toll free at 800-483-0522 or contact Orlando personal injury lawyer R. Gregory Colvin, LLC. I look forward to helping you solve your legal problems.