Mothers' Rights

Your relationship with your child is not only important to you, but it is also critical to development of your child. If you feel as though your parenting rights are being violated as a mother, it is critical to consult with an experienced Florida family law attorney who has helped clients in similar situations.

I am Greg Colvin, a family law attorney with more than 25 years of legal experience. I know how to ensure that your rights as a mother are protected and how to look after the best interests of your children. By listening carefully to your goals and concerns, I will work side by side with you to develop a solid plan.

If you have questions about mothers' rights or how to protect your relationship with your child, call 800-483-0522 or toll free at 800-483-0522 or contact the law office of R. Gregory Colvin, LLC, online.

A Florida Parenting Time Attorney Handling Child Support and Custody Issues

At my Orlando law firm, I advise married, unmarried and divorced mothers on their rights. I can help you resolve any family law matter you are facing, including:

  • Parenting time issues - child custody and visitation
  • Child support
  • Spousal support
  • Paternity disputes
  • Modifications to court orders
  • Relocation
  • Contempt and spousal abuse

Protecting your rights is important. I will listen to your concerns and work closely with you to achieve all of your goals.

Protecting You and Your Child From Domestic Violence

If you are in a household that is subject to acts of violence, it is very critical that you consult with a family law attorney. I know the steps to take to quickly and effectively protect your child's best interests and your interests as well. These matters should not be taken lightly, as your family's future is in jeopardy.

Contact a Seminole County Mothers' Rights Attorney

If you have questions regarding your rights as a mother, please call 800-483-0522 or toll free at 800-483-0522. You may also contact the Orlando family lawyer R. Gregory Colvin online. I look forward to helping you solve your legal problems.