Orlando Family Law Attorney
One of the main qualities that a lawyer must have is the ability to listen. What you say is not only important to you from a personal standpoint, but it may also affect the outcome of your case.
I am Greg Colvin, and as your attorney, I will listen to your goals and try to reach them. I will listen to your concerns and work to alleviate them. I will listen to your fears and help you avoid them.
As the leader of your legal team, I will provide you with the benefit of my experience, but you will choose the approach we take on your case. The decision is yours to make — I am but the means to achieve your goals.
Helping Families Throughout Florida Since 1987
As an Orlando family law attorney with more than 25 years of experience throughout Central Florida, I recognize that the only "right" way to resolve a legal dispute is in a manner that is tailored to a client's needs, interests and goals — and that may be different for each client. I have effectively represented the interests of hundreds of clients, whether advising them through negotiations, mediations or litigation.
Learn more about the areas of my divorce and family law practice by visiting the specific pages below:
- Divorce in Florida, including high-asset divorce, divorce for military personnel, uncontested divorce and "conscious uncoupling" or friendly divorce
- Alimony or spousal support
- Child custody and visitation, including interference with custody, fathers' rights, mothers' rights, relocation disputes and much more
- Child support guidelines
- Contempt and enforcement of court orders
- Domestic partnership agreements and dissolutions
- Injunctions for domestic violence
- Modifications to existing custody or support orders
- Name changes
- Parental alienation
- Paternity disputes and DNA testing
- Prenuptial/postnuptial agreements
- Property division, including the division of real estate, debts and more
Contact A Family Law Attorney Today
If you are facing a divorce, are involved in a child custody dispute or have any other legal needs, please call the law office of R. Gregory Colvin, LLC, at 407-680-2162 or toll free at 800-483-0522. You may also reach me by email.